Happy New Year 2560 from Villa Moonshadow!
Well, another year has passed and we are heading towards 2017 (or 2560 in Thailand). If you are lucky enough to celebrate your New Year’s Eve in Koh Samui or Villa Moonshadow, we have prepared 5 ways for you to enjoy your last night of the year:
1. New Year’s Thai Massage on the Moonshadow Sundeck (please order in advance)
Relax and enjoy the panoramic view while experiencing a top-notch, professional Thai Massage.
2. Candlelight Dinner at The Library (Chaweng Beach)
Treat yourself with delicate cuisine at the beach, and complete the evening in the vibrant nightlife of Chaweng City.
3. Panorama of the Chaweng Fireworks from the ocean (please order yacht/boat in advance)
Why not sail into the deep blue ocean to spectate the astonishing annual Fireworks of Chaweng on New Year’s Eve? Relax and unwind with the sound of the calm waves.
4. New Year’s Wellness Detox at the Tamarind Springs & Spa
There is no better way to start the new year, than with a fresh body and mindset. Relax and find your chi in one of the exquisite facilities at Tamarind Springs.
5. Watch and enjoy the Fireworks from the Moonshadow Infinity Pool
Last but not least, Villa Moonshadow’s infinity pool is the ideal place to be when the Fireworks on Samui begin. The 360 degree view allows you to see all of the wonderful illuminations lighting the sky on this special day.
However you decide to celebrate New Year’s Eve this year, the team of Villa Moonshadow wishes you all the best for a successful and happy 2017!